Divyasree ROW – Republic of Whitefield
It is a place you can finally call your own. Your own patch of turf surrounded by like-minded people, safe in the knowledge that your office is just around the corner. Here’s a new kingdom (actually Republic) of your dreams, that answers a big burning question – When will you be able to live in a classy, fully-loaded wellappointed apartment community that’s yours?
Well, now that’s simple, “how about right NOW?”.
For a revolutionary new way of living, you need to move to the Republic of Whitefield – a mini city
Behind Divyasree Techno Park, EPIP, Whitefield
The emerging Bangalore East
Why ROW selected Whitefield:
This suburb was once known only for ITPL (the tech park) and now hosts major global corporations like Accenture, Airbus, Boeing, GE, General Motors, SAP Labs, TCS, Tesco and many more. With the opening of many new restaurants, bars,malls, hotels, schools and hospitals in the last 2 to 3 years, Whitefield has now become a “mini-city”, much like Gurgaon was a few years ago. These very reasons make it a good choice for DivyaSree to develop the Republic of Whitefield
Divyasree ROW – Republic Of Whitefield – Master Plan & Floor Plan
Divyasree ROW – Republic Of Whitefield – Features
Divyasree ROW – Republic Of Whitefield – Price
- Mini City Concept with Substantial and Fully Loaded features
- Good for Self use / Investment: 40% of Bangalore’s IT sector employed at Whitefield, there should always be good demand for rental property at this location
- Given prominence for social life
- Share Your Views ( Use Comment Box )
- Share Your Concerns ( Use Comment Box )
- Among the most reputed urban infrastructure developers in South India, with more than 20 years of experience and operations in Bangalore, Hyderabad and Chennai.
- Has delivered more than 11 mil. Sft of office space to leading companies such as Accenture, Airtel, Autodesk, CGI, Cisco, Dell, Deloitte, Cognizant, Google, IBM, Invesco, Ivy Comptech, JDA, Lifestyle/Landmark Group, Oracle, Synopsys, Tesco, Thomson Reuters and Wells Fargo.
- First private Developer to provide captive power generation and centralised A/C in an IT park in India.
- Built the Mekhri Circle underpass in 2001, the first major traffic management project for Bangalore in this millenium.
- Chosen by Government of Karnataka to restore Ulsoor Lake and Sankey Tank in 2003-04.
- Voted – Best Developer-2003 by International FacilitiesManagement Association.
- Got one of the first private equity investments in Indian Real Estate at entity level from Texas Pacific Group Axon, USA.
- Their Rs. 2,000 crore flagship residential project at Bangalore – 77º Town Centre, comprising 77º East, 77º Sky and 77º Place – is the largest selling residential project in Bangalore since September 2012.
- Republic of Whitefield is being developed by Shyamaraju & Co.(India) Pvt. Ltd. (“SRIPL”), a DivyaSree Group company.
I am Interested in this Project
Connect Me to Builder with Best Offers
Please contact me via my contact form at vCita: