Please contact me via my contact form at vCita:
For the city of Bangalore; Orchid Nirvana presents us with the first opportunity to share our definition of what a residential enclave should truly embody. This plotted development is a hotbed for investment, bearing every single prerequisite that an ideal land investment should encompass.
Urban Planning plays an imperative role in the efficient functioning of a community. Orchid Nirvana has been planned around the natural topography of the land. Encompassing a total of 44.3 acres, the community will consist of 384 sites. At an average density of 8.5 sites per acre, the community will be spacious and airy.
A hierarchy of open spaces helps distinguish between spaces of strategic, local and neighbourhood importance, increasing the common understanding of the functions they perform. With a mix of plot sizes ranging from 2067 sft to 3789 sft; the community will cater to varying market needs. Facilities have been strategically located and spread out across the community to ensure that no matter where a resident stays, distances are easily bridged. Following the covenants of New Urbanism the planning has yielded a pedestrian friendly neighbourhood that also address aspects of vehicular safety.
Aesthetic guidelines have been put in place for street furniture, bicycle racks, trash cans and other such communal infrastructure to ensure a synergous living experience. Internal by-laws and guidelines will be set to maintain aesthetic harmony across the homes that are finally built.
Orchid Nirvana – Configuration
- 44.3 Acres of Land
- 385 Plots
- 8.5 Plots per acre
Plot Size :
- 2067 Sq.ft
- 2390 Sq.ft
- 3789 Sq.ft
- odd size plots
Orchid Nirvana – Approval Status
- All statuary Approvals Obtained
- Approved by all leading banks
Orchid Nirvana – Location
IT Investment region (ITIR) will house marquee names of IT industry and will create 4 million jobs
- BIAL IT Investment region to be located at the Nandi foothills between Doddaballapur and Chikballapur
- Total area under development – 10,000 to 12,000 acres
- Project to be developed in phased approach • 1st phase – 2,072 acres and expected to complete by 2020
- 2nd phase – 10,000 acres and expected to complete by 2032
- Karnataka State Electronics Development Corporation issued EOI in 2012 for development of ITIR for which it received interest from 55 MNCs including TCS, Infosys, Wipro etc.
- Once developed it will create total 4 million jobs
- 1.2 million direct (employees working in these companies)
- 2.8 million indirect (people supporting these employees) Even if 10% direct employees choose to live close by, it will result in demand of 120,000 dwelling units. Aerospace SEZ, IT and Hardware Park will occupy 3,000 acres and house Boeing, Airbus and many more
- Aerospace Park and SEZ, IT and Hardware Park are being developed in 2,991 acres close to southern boundary of BIAL
- Hardware Park – 850 acres
- IT Park – 1,156 acres Aerospace Park and SEZ – 984 acres (732 acres + 252 acres) Aerospace SEZ and Park
- 56 large and mid sized companies have signed up for operations in Aerospace Park
- Boeing, Airbus and Bombardier have agreed to setup shop in Aerospace Park StarragHeckert and Wipro have already initiated operations in Aerospace Park Hardware Park
- Shell,Tata Elxi and many other hardware companies will occupy space in Hardware Park IFCI is also building 50 acres Global Financial District with cost of Rs 1,000 crores in Park IT Park
- TCS is planning a 100 acre campus in IT Park As per government estimates 250,0001 direct jobs will be generated by Aerospace Park only. Devanahalli Business Park will provide another 309 acres of infrastructure for hospitals, retail and hospitality •
- Devanahalli Business Park will come up in 309 acres of land adjacent to northern boundary of BIAL • It will be multi use business park • 2 IT parks in 50 acres • Central Business District in area of 35 acres • 3 hospitals in 26 acres • Retail and hospitality in 22 acres • Finance District in 25 acres • Goods assembly unit in 25 acres • Office complex in ~21.5 acres •Aviation academy in 10 acres •
- Expected investment in the park is ~Rs 9,5001 crores as per government estimates of 2008 • International Convention Centre and Hotel is also planned in 35 acres, adjacent to Devanahalli Business Park. Aerospace, IT & HW park has seen most progress on ground Hardware Park • Contract for construction of 300 acres of Hardware Park given to Ascendas in June 2012 • Construction of Shell Technology Centre in Hardware park began in June 2012 • Construction of IFCI Global Financial District of 50 acres began in Apr 2012 • 5 acres land has been allocated to Siliconhub Techology Solutions in Hardware park Aerospace SEZ • BEML began work on constructing its unit in Aero SEZ in April 2012 • Wipro inaugurated its 7.2 acres campus in Aero SEZ in Feb 2013 Aerospace Park • Aerospace park (Vayu) contracted to Sun Forest City Ventures Ltd. in June 2012 • Starrag inaugurated its 8 acres campus in Jan 2013 • Dynamatic Technologies ground breaking ceremony happened in Feb 2011 IT Park • TCS has acquired 100 acres land in IT park • Bhima Soft Private Limited and Alpine Hospitality has also been allocated land in IT park.Infrastructure development will generate jobs in coming years •
- Devanahalli is expected to become major commercial and office hub by 2016 – 17
Devanahalli (Kannada: ದೇವನಹಳ್ಳಿ ) previously called ” Devandahalli” “Dyaavandalli” Devanadoddi, Devanapura, and Yusufabad) is a town andTown Municipal Council in Bangalore Rural district in the state of Karnataka in India. The town is located 40 kilometres (25 mi) to the north east ofBangalore. Devanahalli is the site of the newly constructed Bengaluru International Airport, the second largest in India. A multi-billion Dollar Devanahalli Business Park with two IT Parks are upcoming on nearly 400 acres (1.6 km2) adjoining the airport. An Aerospace park, Science park, and 1000 Crore Financial City are also upcoming. A new Satellite ring road will connect the city with Doddaballapur. Devanahalli is situated near the upcoming $22 Billion, 12,000-acre (49 km2) BIAL IT Investment Region, the largest IT region in India. Total infrastructure development in the area is estimated to be well over US $30 Billion over the next two years. With significant commercial and residential development in the area, real estate is in high demand in the region.
Orchid Nirvana – Master Plan
Orchid Nirvana – Features
Orchid Nirvana is kitted out with a range of upmarket amenities, such as an extensive clubhouse equipped with indoor and outdoor sports facilities including a swimming pool, a series of gardens, children’s play zones spread across the property, an amphitheatre and an eco-pond.
With the focus on creating a sustainable community. The land that Orchid Nirvana will soon embody will be given a boost in terms of green coverage. A host of landscaping zones have been planned across the community. At the time of completion, we will increase the number of trees in the community to around 700.
- Table tennis Room
- Snooker room
- Cards room/Chess / Carrom
- Multi-purpose Gym
- Aerobics Room
- Party Hall
- Sauna/Steam room
- Badminton Court
- Squash Court
- Tennis Court
- Swimming pool
- Party lawns
Orchid Nirvana – Price Details
- Good for Investment
- Share Your Views ( Use Comment Box )
- Share your Concerns ( Use Comment Box )
ORCHID NIRVANA IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY HARIYANA GROUP AND GOYAL & CO, (Const) Pvt Ltd. Below is
the brief profile of both the groups.
Hariyana group comprises over 25 operating companies in four business sectors namely ship recycling, sponge iron plant, iron and steel trading, industrial gases, real estate. The group has operations across the country’s vast length and breadth.
Groups name has been respected in the industry for more than 40 years for its adherence to strong values and business ethics.
Being an ISO and OHSAS certified company and one of the largest ship recyclers in India, the group has a strong commitment towards transparent and smooth business practises in their chosen fields. The group has exposure in real estate in various cities of India like Kolkata, Goa, Delhi etc.
Goyal & Co, a leading developer in Ahmedabad is a brand synonymous to quality, trust and innovative practices in the field of Real Estate. On the whole Goyal & Co. has completed more than 250 projects comprising an expansive portfolio of apartment complexes, villas, residential plotting, corporate offices, townships etc.
The Company also has a strong presence in corporate leasing with a portfolio of more than 70 properties on lease in Ahmedabad with corporate clients like Vodafone, Reliance ADAG, Tata Motors, Tata Vsnl, Godrej, ICICI, Kirloskar, Accor Hotels etc.
Hariyana Group brings extensive cross vertical experience, financial strength and local knowledge to the mix. Sanjeev Reniwal leads the Group’s foray into real estate through its partnership with Goyal & Co in Bangalore and Mumbai.
Together the two companies have successfully completed 2 residential projects in Whitefield, Bangalore; Orchid Park and Orchid Enclave. With 6 more projects on the anvil, Mumbai and Bangalore are set to benefit from a partnership that has so far produced excellence and customer satisfaction.
I am Interested in this Project
Connect Me to Builder with Best Offers
Please contact me via my contact form at vCita: