More about Sobha Dream Acres
Sobha Dream Acres is the new residential Apartment project launched in Panathur Road, Varthur, Bangalore.
The residential enclave Sobha Dream Acres features the very best in SOBHA Limited’s luxury living segment. The project offers spacious Apartments with luxurious features.
Beautiful landscapes all around Sobha Dream Acres make it more special & Elite.
The builder is guaranteed to bring a quality living experience to the community of Panathur Road, Varthur, East Bangalore with brilliant architecture and an equivalent lifestyle in Sobha Dream Acres.
Sobha Dream Acres Location has excellent connectivity & it is located at the crux of Panathur Road, Varthur near existing and upcoming communities & facilities.
Amenities at Sobha Dream Acres include a fully equipped clubhouse, landscaped gardens, gymnasium, swimming pool, recreation rooms, outdoor sports courts, children’s play area, party hall, and meticulously planned with utmost importance to state-of-the-art 24/7 securities.
Sobha Dream Acres Configuration
The Information mentioned here was Last Updated on 01-Jun-2023
Total Land Area
No. of Units
Towers and Blocks
B + G + 13 Floors
|Ready to Move-In|
|Unit Type||Size in Sq.Ft|
Join “Group Buy” to Avail Guaranteed Lowest Price
Location of Sobha Dream Acres
Sobha Dream Acres Location Address :
Balagere Panathur Road, Balagere Rd, Devasthanagalu, Varthur, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560087
Master Plan & Floor Plans – Sobha Dream Acres
Sobha Dream Acres Specifications
Plumbing and Sanitary
Sobha Dream Acres Amenities
Kids Play Area
Sobha Dream Acres Price
|Unit Type||Size in Sq.ft||Approx. All Inclusive Price|
|1 BHK||645||SOLD OUT|
|2 BHK||1007||Rs. 83 Lacs Onwards|
|2 BHK||1012||SOLD OUT|
|2 BHK||1210||SOLD OUT|
|Components considered in the above mentioned Approx. All Inclusive Price are :|
|Basic Price, GST, Car Parking Charges, Legal Charges, Club House Charges|
|Maintenance Deposit, BWSSB & BESCOM Charges|
|*Preferred Location Charges Extra|
|*Franking Charges, Stamp duty & Property Registration Charges Extra as per Govt Norms.|
Expert Opinions on Sobha Dream Acres
- Location of the project offering good connectivity to various key parts of East Bangalore.
- Major location advantage with close proximity to all the IT hubs in East Bangalore.
- The Brand name of SOBHA Limited is a huge boost & Pricing is competitive for the location.
- Traffic Bottlenecks during peak hours while accessing major parts of East Bangalore.
- Civic Amenities are still developing in the vicinity of the project.
More about the Builder – SOBHA Limited
Founded in the year 1995, Sobha Limited is one of the largest real estate development company in India. It’s a Rs. 22 billion company based out of Bangalore and having projects spread across 13 states and 24 cities.
Sobha Limited is primarily focused on the development of residential and contractual projects. The residential projects range from villas and row houses to plotted development, presidential apartments, luxury, and super luxury apartments. Every Sobha project comes equipped with every major amenity including shopping complex, clubhouse, and swimming pool.
Presently, almost 35 residential projects are under construction aggregating to 27.32 million sq. ft. of space under development. 18.90 million sq. ft. of saleable space in addition to ongoing contractual projects adding up to almost 9.50 million square feet of area.
Sobha has constructed a wide array of structures for prestigious corporate clients most noteworthy being Dell, Institute of Public Enterprises (IPE), Taj Group, Hotel Leela Ventures, Infosys, Bosch, HP, Biocon, Timken and more.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the price of 2 BHK in Sobha Dream Acres?
The price of a 2 BHK apartment starts from 83 Lakh Rupees onwards in this project.
What are all the Special Discounts or Offers available for this project?
Exclusive Group Buy Offer, Seasonal Schemes & Deals available ONLY through Homz N Space for special offers and deals. CALL 9590144144
Where is Dream Acres located in East Bangalore?
This massive project is located at the heart of Panathur Road near Varthur and Bellandur right behind RMZ Ecospace. It's a fast-developing area with this being a landmark development in the vicinity
Dear Property Seeker,
We are Glad to announce “GROUP BUY” Scheme to benefit you on the property pricing part. If you wish avail Whole-Sale Price / Group Booking Discounts from the developer on this property, you can talk to our team @ 9590144144 or Submit your contact details below so that we can get back to you.
We Promise you on “GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE | REAL TIME INVENTORY | BEST AVAILABILITY | UNBIASED REVIEWS | EXPERT ADVISE | ZERO BROKERAGE“.
Please Note: We can only help you – If you reach us first either by filling the enquiry form or by calling the mentioned numbers. It will be difficult for us to accommodate anyone on “GROUP BUY” schemes after completing the booking formalities or by posting your enquiry at multiple websites. As we need to follow a certain process with the developer to fit you on the special schemes.
We wish to full-fill your dream of buying a property at best price & working hard to benefit every property seeker.
Highly disappointed!! We trusted sobha brand but highly surprised that they quote different to different people. For 8th floor flat which we booked during Jan 18 e they quote 69 plus 5 lakh for amenities basecom. Etc etc. But in the Same wing in 13 floor they have given 67 lac all inclusive who booked in April 18 again for 6th floor the quoted 63 lac all inclusive. So beware with their price tag. Lost trust Complete.
Please don’t buy from Sobha, i am suffering from it. There are seepage issue every year. The quality of construction is not proper. Why we are having seepage issue ?
If you want you hard earned money to get wasted then you can invest in sobha dream acres
We have booked a ready to move in 2bhk flat with sobha dream acres.
Why the gst is 12 % while not post apr 2019 it should be 5%. How to get back to the devloper for the same.
I just received handover of 1210 sqft dimension apartment. What will be the good time for the resale of the property and what could be the best time for selling the property?
Is there any issue that Sobha Dream Acres (Rain forest wing 1-6) is facing because of NGT? I think BBMP is not giving OC to the builder.
Hi Anoop Slathia,
As far as i know, There is no NGT Issue for Sobha Dream Acres. Builder will get OC from Govt. Don’t worry.
Have few queries.
1. What will be the rental income we can expect from 2 BHK apartment in Sobha dream acres project
2. What will be ROI value if I sell Sobha apartment after 10 years
Hi Shwetha Kamath,
You can expect 20-25K Rent for 2 BHK & ROI of Approx. 7-8 % YOY.
Thank you for sharing the valuable information …. can you please help on the following queries ?
1. I am planning to take Sobha 1000SFT for investment purpose .How much return we can expect after 5 years ?
2. Do you see any challege w.r.t huge inventory as lot of apartments will come up in few years. Will it create problem to sell my unit in short time ?
3. Varthur road expansion is also on hold .. will it be futher delayed?
4. Railway underpass is with center govt .. what is the expected timeline
5. any water suppy issue for this project as crowd will be high.
6. For quick sell , shall i need to choose Vastu compliant flat in Sobha .What kind of flats can be sold faster?
7. Will it be over crowded i.e. we will hardly get oppertunity to use Gym etc..
8. Is 1000 SFT very small .. so people might not easily convinced to buy ?
9. Which project is good for investment and quick liquidity after 5 years ?
1. ROI post 5 years would be minimum 40% ( hope so by then the connectivity issue should be sorted out)
2. No, Branded apartments as always have the value
3. As per our knowledge, it is not on hold, due to elections nearing may the work would be slowed down
4. Maybe within 2 years time frame the concern would be resolved
5. As there are 9 borewells currently and with good water table resources, we don’t think there would be any scarcity at least for another 10years time and by then Cauvery supply would be operative
6. It is better to go with vaastu flats
7. 5 club houses is been planned and this concern is addressed in our previous threads
8. We don’t think so, and maybe these size units will be in good demand going forward
9. Sobha Dream Acres / Prestige Lakeside Habitat would be an ideal choice.
Hello Harish Sir,
Can you please clarify the following ?
1. Is there any impact of high tension wire for tower 1 to tower 6 . What is the voltage 33 KV ?
2. Due to bigger space .. maintenace cost might be higher . How much maintenace cost is expected for 1000 SFT flat
3. Is it possible to provide power backup for such a large community
4. Will it be over crowded ? does it create any incovinince while using amenities ?
5. Railway underpass might not be expanded .. do you see any possibility ?
6. Does BBMP confirm to shift the garbage location to some other area ?
7. When all 7000 flats will be completed ..till now they just completed 3100.. I think they are selling 300 to 500 flats per year ..
8. Huge inventory in this area .. so price might not be appreciated and easy rental might not be possible.. Please confirm .Even Sobha has not increased the price much.
9. do you suggest this for investment cum end use ( i have max budget of 60 L ). when the flat will be appreciated ? We don;t see the possibility for road construction before election . Once GOVT is changed , then things might change.
10. All having common wall .. do you see any possibility noise pass.
Hi Kshitish Pradhan,
Pl find reply to your queries below –
1. Its More than 150 feet distance far from the towers will not have any impact
2. As per our view, Expected maintenance cost would be appx 2.50 psft
3. Yes, Proper arrangement to facilitate power back up is being executed by Sobha
4. Since the project is of mid-segment from reputed builder and moreover has vast area of 81 acres with facilitating 5 clubhouses in the society which seems to be quite ok and whereas sobha has not compromised with the quality lifestyle
5. Yes, there is a plan and also Rs. 13 Cr has been sanctioned to the same
6. It’s a segregation place and shall be shifted in the near future
8. More sales absorption is from Sobha Dream Acres is Value for Money
9. Good for End-user as well as for investment, since ORR and IT Hub is just 3.5KM good rental returns expected
10. Cant be answered, hope so it will be sound proof.
There is BIG GARBAGE DUMP YARD along with wall of Sobha Dream Acres. with smell and health issue this project will be worst.
do not book in sobha dream acres the diffrent issues are 1. approach road is not good very narrow road 2.the corridor passage is 1.3 mt only it is horrible .3. do not take a risk of booking by the words of clever marketing people if you book and cancel your money is gone 4.the quality of work is not so good if sobha builders name is concerned.5. sobha dream acre people will torture by not responding once you booked.and their startegy is to get your loan sanction delayed so that you will pay daily interest to them.6.the plan is not good it is just like a hotel with narrow corridor.7.think 1000 times before booking once you book you are trapped.
Thanks Dude.. it helped..
Learn that the marketing team mentions an earlier date for pocession,than what’s on the sale agreement .Wouldn’t have mind if it was a few months,but looks like it’s beyond a year.Should be straightforward for a reputed company like Sobha to commit to the date in the paperwork,that their marketing team mentions during property walkthrough.
I had a very bad experience with SOBHA. do not believe any sales person from SOBHA. They may tell you 1% cash back from CP at the time of booking, you will not get that.
But once booking amount given they will never pick your phone, even they will not reply to your mail. Finally you have to accept that you did mistake by booking property.
My CRM was Mr. Pradipta (from orisa ) do not believe him at all. I hope he dont know any rule of SOBHA he may say any thing only to get the bookings. even do not believe addressofchoice.com
Hi Harish Sir,
In which part Bangalore is growing rapidly ?
East Or North ??
1. when all 6800 apartment will be completed ?
2. There is a road in between this project and PLV … where this road will connect in ORR .Do you know the planned date of completion .
3. What is the carpet area in this SD project ?
4. Do you think 6800 will be huge crowd , so lot of noise and disturbance in the campus .Any such big project in Bangalore ?
5. Is Sobha planning any commercial separately near by ?
6. What about the bottle neck of Railway under passage .. Road will expanded to 60 FT .. not sure about this bottleneck , any information on this ..
7. as per the size .. is it overprice ?? how much price is increased since first prelaunch @ 2015 ..
8. Any Graveyard in this project ?
Overall if noticed Bangalore’s growth is towards east but in the long run North bangalore area would see tremendous development and growth.
The expected time for completion of Sobha dream acres is by 2020
2. It is of complete govt decision may in another 4-5years time
3. Appx 68 %
4. Yes there would be bit crowded, but this project is considered as affordable segment with quality construction by sobha
5. No commercial spaces as such, but there would be retail spaces with basic needs for the dwellers
6. Indeed sobha is planning and talks with the authority to build the 50 feet approach road from ORR to Panathur by having underpass at Railway junction (where there is bottleneck) but not sure when it may take up.
7. Current price is Rs. 5394 psft and the launch price was at Rs. 4715 psft
8. No graveyard in the project
Thank you ..My requirement is for self use + Good appreciation .Means I want to stay till I am in Bangalore , if i am shifting to another city then i should be able to sell faster or get good rental income without much wait or struggle.
As of now i have the following shortlists ..
1. Sobha Dream ( around 60 lakhs )
2. Assetz Cosmos ( around 60 lakhs )
3. Sumdhura eden garden ( we might get bigger room with less price )
Which one will be best for my requirement.
Here is my analysis.
– Better to go for Cat A developer’s project, so in this case Sobha and Assetz.
I am worried for more crowd ..
Though Sobha’s size is 83 acres , but 6800 apartment .. ( per flat = 0.0123 acres ), looks like we can enjoy with in the big campus , what do you feel ? Is there any such big project in Bangalore or India .. we can see the real-time situation.
Even in Assetz also 384 flat in 3 arces ( per flat 0.0078125 which seems to be lesser than Sobha ) . Since the area is small ..no much options for crowd dispersement ) . Will it be more congested ? More 1Bhk and studio .. i am not sure if family will stay in these flats , might be more bachelors . Quality is lesser than Sobha etc , not sure about the reputation in Banglore market , whether they gave OC on time etc..
If ITPL sorrounding has still good rental or new house demands then we can get bigger size (2.5 bhk) with 55 lakhs..
Could you please share your valuable thoughts considering my requirement ?
Hi Harish Sir,
Could you please help me with the queries in my last post ?
Thanks a lot for your support and help …. Also I am thinking the below approach , do you think will this be possible ..
Make a group with like minded people and make a group house or apartment so that cost will be less .. not sure if this will work .. please let me know if anyone has executed like this earlier.
I have confusion about Shobha Dream Acres and rohan iksha 3rd phase ?
Can you suggest me which one will be better ?
SDA is large scale project with large density and comes with the branded developers known for better quality and finishing; but when compared to iksha, the location of iksha project holds good and with decent quality of construction and low in density, so we suggest you to go as per your convenience in commute and investment range
what about the dumpyard?? Also Sobha had told car parking would charge 2.5 lakhs to 3 lakhs. Now they are saying the price is at 4.5lakhs. Yet I have not been allocated CAR parking and the price can increase based on Customer demand
Hi Harish, You should inform people about BIG GARBAGE DUMP Yard alongwith Sobha Dream acres wall. Buildling 7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15 will be HEAVLY affected with this. Resident will have health issues in this project. You should have included this also to all reviewers.
Yes it was there at the time of inception but it is been 90% cleared now the rest will be cleared in few months time. But the management has assured that by the time of completion of the complete project the dump yard in that area will be shut and shifted to other place.
I have booked a flat in wing 13 in sobha dream acres. Please contact me if anyone of you has bought a flat in wing 13, I am planning to form a community for ease of discussion.
I have seen their modem flat of 1200 sq ft . When asked the actual carpet area that we will get the sales person were to shy to say it. The house looks pretty small. Actual carpet area is around 60% only. Also the complex looks claustrophobic . Not a good layout .